HK SHIPPING GUIDE
PROHIBITED & RESTRICTED COMMODITIES
Should you have any inquiry, please do not hesitate to contact ZipX. Check our list before you ship.
Prohibited & Restricted Commodities are defined by IATA regulations and Cathay Pacific standards. The list of restricted items can change frequently, so it’s always best to check with the local official customs page before you ship. Restricted commodities usually require extra documentations before you can ship internationally i.e. Non – dangerous goods declaration form for materials/liquids that are non hazardous or combustibles or lithium-batteries defined by local Cathay Pacific / IATA DG regulations.
Prohibited CommoditiesNOT acceptable for transport overseas under any circumstances
Animals & Animal Products
Plants & Plant Products
Any Item(s) prohibited by any law, regulations or statute
Counterfeit & Pirated goods or materials
Currency & Bullions
Dangerous Goods, Hazardous or Combustibles Materials including Asbestos
Illegal Drugs or Narcotics
Firearms & Parts thereof, Weapons including Swords and Ammunition
Human Remains including Ashes
Perishable Items that require temperature control or special handling
Restricted CommoditiesMay be acceptable under certain conditions (check with ZipX)
Antiques, Fine Arts or Works of Art
Collectible and/or Irreplaceable Items
Drugs & Pharmaceutical Products
Furs / Ivory / Endangered Animal Products
Industrial Diamonds / Carbons
Medical Samples e.g. diagnostic specimens, blood tissue samples
Precious Metals & Stones
Movie Coupons, Tickets & Vouchers
Non-DG Liquids with paperwork proof subjected to approval by local CX
Lithium Batteries subjected to approval by local CX & IATA DG regulations
In 3 simple steps...
1. GENERAL TIPS
Business Days & Holidays
While we receive packages six days a week, packages are tended to couriers only on business days which in general are from Mondays to Fridays. Hence exclude the following for transit time:
Shipping internationally requires a lot of documentations. When purchasing online, it is always recommended that you keep a photo of the following that you can upload to ZipX:
2. SHIPPING FEE
Once the chargeable weight has been determine for your shipment, refer to the shipping tariff to the nearest half kg to determine the shipping fee.
Of course ZipX will automatically calculate the shipping fee once we’ve received your shipment and reweigh your package.
Shipping charge will be based on the volumetric weight of the shipment when the volumetric weight exceeds actual weight.
The formula determines the volumetric weight in kilograms (kg). Increase fractions of a weight to the next full kilogram.
Available to Hong Kong
*Subject to change
3. DUTY & TAX
Why Duties & Taxes?
In general, when you ship something internationally your shipment may be subjected to import duties and taxes to your destination country.
Every country taxes items differently.
For Hong Kong:
Calculates using CIF method which means tax & duties are calculated on the price of the products and shipping fee together.
For Hong Kong
- Tax Threshold: 0 HKD
Tax (VAT/GST): 0%
- Shipment Value: 500 HKD
Tax (VAT/GST) = 0 HKD
For Hong Kong
- Duty Threshold: 0 HKD
According to Duty Item Categories
|Accessory (no-battery)||0%||Healthy & Beauty||0%|
|Accessory (with battery)||0%||Home Appliances||0%|
|Audio Video||0%||Home Décor||0%|
|Bags & Luggages||0%||Jewelry||0%|
|Board Games||0%||Mobile Phones||0%|
|Computers & Laptops||0%||Shoes||0%|
|Documents||0%||Sports & Leisure||0%|
|Dry Food & Supplements||0%||Tablets||0%|
*Subject to change
- What shipments are restricted or prohibited?
For more details please visit our shipping guide
- What couriers do you use to send my merchandise and documents?
ZipX uses our own express delivery team and those of our close partners to ensure the quality of delivery to your home or office
- What is volumetric weight?
International carriers base their shipping rate on actual weight or volumetric weight whichever is greater. The actual weight is the weight of the package based on the weight scale. For volumetric weight, check out our volumetric weight calculator
- Can I start using ZipX services right away?
Yes.Once your receive your membership confirmation, you are ready to start shopping! ZipX will immediately being accepting your merchandise shipments.
Please ensure all your shipments include the ZipX address and your ZipX ID. Any packages shipped to ZipX with an incomplete or inaccurate address will cause delays and require special handling at an additional HKD 80 per package & may incur storage fee cost is it is over the free 7 day storage period.
- Shopping Benefits
Shop & Save on international delivery
- Shipping Benefits
1. ZipX guaranteed pricing
2. ZipX discounted carrier rates
3. ZipX pledge for quality service and shipping time
4. ZipX customer service
5. Size & experience you can trust
6. Superior packing & personal care
7. Customs & compliance
- What is a business day?
While we receive packages six days a week, packages are tended to couriers only on business days which in general are from Mondays to Fridays.
Please note there are some exceptions in this case in some countries.
- What is your policy regarding memer privacy and confidentiality?
- What does ZipX do for you?
Big Savings on Express shipping. We specialize in express shipping worldwide.
Shipment Cost Protection and Tracking. ZipX provides insurance up to HKD 800 and a dedicated tracking system on all your shipments.
No Hidden Cost. We guarantee upfront prices with no hidden costs, any additional costs are clearly stated. Tax and duty are the sole responsibility of the customer, and not included in our prices.
Dedicated Team of Logistics Experts. We are the appointed GSA (General Sales Agent) of Cathay Pacific and are experts in exporting goods from one place to another worldwide.
- World-wide ZipX warehouse facilities dedicated to preparing your items properly for international transit.
- First-rate customer service team experienced in handling any international shipping issues.
- Dedicated customs brokerage teams to ensure your shipments remain in compliance with all import / export regulations.
- I have moved to another country! How can I change my country?
At present, ZipX is mainly for buyers in Hong Kong. As ZipX expands, updates will follow. If the country is available, Contact Us.
- How do I let ZipX know if I have a problem?
- How do I change my password?
2. Go to Personal Account Information > Change Password
3. Fill in the details for current password and new password
4. An email will be sent once your change has been submitted
Note that the password must be from 8-20 characters long and must have atleast one number and a UPPER & lower case letters
- How do I add additional names to my acount?
2. Go to Personal Account Information > Home Addresses
3. Add or edit new recipient details
4. Set as Default Address for preference
- Why is my login information not working?
1. Make sure your Caps lock button is not turned on
2. Make sure your Web browser is updated
3. If problem persist, please Contact Us.
How do I cancel my ZipX account?
We’re sorry to hear you would like to cancel your membership. If there’s anything we can do to keep your business, we would be happy to work with you to resolve any issues you may be experiencing.
If you would still like to cancel your membership, please Contact Us and state your request for account cancellation.
- Can I receive mail and merchandise for names other than my own?
Yes. You can add names to receive packages or mail on your account. This is a great way for your family, friends, and co-workers to save on shipping costs
- How does my ZipX online account work?
1. You will receive an email from ZipX when your shipment has arrived at our ZipX warehouse. You can also check if your shipment has arrived through your ZipX account overview or order tracking. If the shipment is ready and complies with all rules and regulations, you will be able to confirm and pay for the international delivery.
2. Click pay and receive payment confirmation via e-mail. Your payment history will also be recorded in your ZipX account.
3. When your shipment arrives in your Hong Kong, you will receive an email notification. ZipX will deal with the rest and make sure it’s delivered to your selected Hong Kong address.
4. You can also change your account details in your My Account page.
- How do I use my ZipX address?
When you shop in a ZipX country, you can have your shipment delivered to your ZipX address locally in that ZipX country. We will then forward your shipment onwards to Hong Kong.
Your ZipX addresses can be found under “My ZipX Address” in your account, along with information on the correct entry format and necessary fields when shopping overseas in your ZipX country.
You may also be asked for a “billing address” when paying online retailers for the ZipX country’s domestic delivery. Use the address associated with your payment method.
- Do you accept merchant invoices in currencies other than US dollars?
Yes. If your merchant invoice is in a different currency, we will convert the prices to what currency is required using the current exchange rate
- How does a merchant invoice help me get my purchases more quickly?
To comply with various export and import regulations, ZipX must have actual purchase prices of items we export from one place to another. In many cases, we must also have the name and address of the seller.
When ZipX receives a package without a merchant invoice that includes prices, we will enter the values and seller’s name and address for you. In most cases we will not need any additional information from you, so the merchant invoice can help you receive your purchases more quickly.
If your package arrives without a merchant invoice, or if the invoice does not show the price you paid for the merchandise, we cannot export your packages until we receive this information
- How do I request a merchant invoice?
Many merchants automatically include an invoice with your merchandise, and will send you an email copy as well. If your shipment arrives at our ZipX warehouse without an invoice, you will need to email us a copy of that invoice. If you did not receive one from the merchant, you may have to contact them directly to send you a new invoice.
If you purchase from an eBay seller or a private individual, it may be necessary to email the seller and request a merchant invoice showing the seller’s name, address and the price you paid for your purchases.
Note that if you indicate your item is a gift, the seller may include a merchant invoice that does not show the price you paid for your merchandise. If your package arrives with a gift receipt rather than a complete merchant invoice, you will be asked to provide additional information before ZipX can export your purchases
- What is a merchant invoice?
A merchant invoice, or payment receipt, is a document that shows the price you paid for the merchandise you have purchased. The document may also contain other information, including the name and address of the sellers.
Many merchants automatically include a merchant invoice with your package, and some may email you an electronic merchant invoice.
Please keep a record of your merchant invoices so you can provide them to ZipX or your customs office if required for export or import purposes
- Why do I need to confirm my shipment value?
Due to various government custom regulations on duties and taxes for import / export, ZipX is required to properly value your goods. We can create your Proforma Invoice for customs by entering the information provided on the merchant invoice / receipt that usually arrives with your package. The Proforma Invoice lists the value, quantity and description of the items.
If your package does not include a merchant invoice, or if it does not show the value of the merchandise, we will need to contact you to receive the merchant invoice before we can ship your package
- How does the credit card payment process work?
You will receive an email when your shipment is ready to be paid for.
You can pay either through the email link to the payment gateway (Visa / Mastercard / PayPal), or through your ZipX account (see below steps):
- Sign in to your ZipX account
- Go to Personal Account Information > Order Tracking
- Review the ZipX Order No. and details
- Click Pay Now
- Enter payment details and confirm
- Review shipment status
Our ZipX system will confirm the amount you entered matches the amount we charged, and approve the credit card for use. If ZipX is unable to charge your credit card, or if the amount entered in your account does not match the original charge, you will be asked to provide a new card.
- Common Credit Card Payment Questions
How does the transaction show up on my credit card statement?
Depending on your credit card issuer’s statement format, credit card charges may appear as the first 11 digits or letters of your username.
It may take up to 48 hours for the charge(s) to appear on your statement. If you cannot find the charge or refund on your statement, please contact your credit card issuer for assistance.
What if I don’t receive a credit card statement?
If you do not receive a credit card statement or do not have access to online transaction reviews. Please contact your credit card issuer for assistance.
Why was my credit card rejected?
Reasons why a credit card fails the verification process may include:
- The credit card issuer declined the credit card charge(s).
- The credit card issuer approved the credit card charge(s), but the amount entered on our website did not match the charge amount.
If your credit card has failed the verification process, please contact your bank for additional assistance. You can also Contact Us
- Why was my registration unsuccessul?
If you are having difficulty registering for a ZipX membership, please follow these steps:
- Clear the cookies on your Web browser.
- Make sure your Web browser is up to date. Out of date browsers may have functionality issues.
If you continue to experience problems, please contact us
- I understand you will give me an overseas address. Is it a P.O. box address?
No. ZipX provides you with a complete street address and unique ZipX ID number, not a P.O. box
- Can I start using ZipX Services immediately after I sign up?
Yes! Once you receive your membership confirmation, you are ready to start shopping! ZipX will immediately begin accepting your shipment orders.
- How can I apply for membership?
Click here to apply for membership. Upon signing up, you will immediately receive your choice of ZipX overseas address you can use to shop from online retailers.
- Why was my credit card declined?
There are a number of reasons your bank may decline our attempts to charge your credit card. Common reasons why your credit card may not accept our charges include:
- Credit card is expired.
- Credit card number changed.
- Credit card has insufficient funds.
- Credit card not authorized to accept international or Internet transactions
- Card service value (CSV) required to complete transactions.
Your bank may have more specific information about this particular issue. In some cases it may be necessary to sign in to your account, provide your CSV, and re-attempt declined transactions.
If your bank recently declined a transaction and you are unsure why, please contact the bank for more information. You can usually find the bank’s telephone number on the back of your credit card
- How do I change or update my credit details?
Your credit card information is not stored with ZipX. You will be required to fill out your payment information each time, or you can top up your ZipX account balance to expedite the service
- What if I don’t have a credit card?
Unfortunately at this time ZipX only accepts payment in the form of Visa, MasterCard, and PayPal.
PayPal however, can be linked directly to your bank account. Please visit www.paypal.com for more information.
- How is an account balance handled with ZipX?
If there is a credit on your account, we will always apply it first to any charges
- What is a security code/card verification number (CSV)?
The security code, commonly called a card security value (CSV) is a three or four-digit code printed on your credit card. Banks commonly use this code to prevent fraud, and some may decline transactions that do not include this code.
On most Visa and MasterCard cards, the CSV is on the back of the card, just above the signature line.
For more information about card verification numbers, or if you cannot find the security code on your card, please contact your bank.
- Is my payment information safe with ZipX?
Yes. ZipX partners with Visa, MasterCard and Paypal, which are fully compliant with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards
- What currency are your fees displayed in?
All ZipX pricing will be in your local currency
- What forms of payment do you accept?
ZipX shipping costs can be paid with:
- What are the most common reasons why a payment declines?
There are several reasons why your bank or financial institution may decline charges.
Common reasons we are unable to authorize payment:
- Payment type has insufficient funds. Please to be sure you have enough funds available.
- Payment provider has placed a hold on your funds. Please contact your payment provider and ask them to release the funds.
- Payment provider has placed a hold on your funds. Please contact your payment provider and ask them to release the funds.
- Security Code is missing or incorrect. Verify the security code on your credit or debit card, and enter it when submitting a ship request.
If you are still receiving notices that your payment method has declined, please contact your payment provider for assistance
- How does ZipX Invoice for the individual shipments?
After your payment is processed you will receive an email invoice from ZipX
- What does insurance cover?
ZipX offers basic insurance on all shipments, covering loss and damages during the process of our delivery up to HKD 800
- How do I file a claim for missing or damaged items at time of delivery?
If items are missing or damaged at time of delivery, contact us immediately to begin the claim process.
For missing items at time of delivery:
You will need the following documentation to file a claim:
- Claim form: Contact us, and ZipX will provide you with the proper document
- Copy of the merchant invoice or receipt showing the purchase price
For damaged items at time of delivery: If you suspect the shipment is damaged during the process of delivery, you should do the following:
- Make a remark “received in damaged condition” on the receipt
- Inspect the shipment, and take photos of the damaged item including inside and outside of the box
- Copy of the merchant invoice or receipt showing the purchase price
Please note that claims must be lodged within 14 days after receipt of shipment or the claim will not be valid.
Claims are reviewed on an individual basis and can take up 3 weeks. When a claim is approved, the reimbursement can be credited to your ZipX account, or refunded to your credit card. You can use the credit to pay for shipping costs, membership fees, etc.
All Claims: ZipX claims for lost or damaged merchandise must be filed within the published time limits of 14 days upon receiving shipment. Claims are considered filed when fully completed claim form, photographs and receipts are received by ZipX. Claims are reviewed individually and this review process will take a maximum of 8 weeks. Claim liability is limited to HKD 800. Failure to file a completed claim within the carrier time limit will invalidate the claim
- Is my shipment insured?
All shipments are insured for up to HKD 800 for missing or damaged items
- Do you add a fuel surcharge to your rates?
Fuel Surcharge is included in the rate
- How do ZipX members pay the package shipping charges?
ZipX accepts Paypal, Visa, MasterCard
- When am I charged for shipping costs?
You will be notified by email when your shipping costs have been calculated and it is ready for export. You can then complete the transaction with Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal.
If you would like to automate this process, you can top up your ZipX account directly. In this case, your account will be automatically charged when we confirm your shipment is ready for export. If you do not have enough funds in your account, we will send you a notification to either top up your account or pay directly
- What is Volumetric Weight?
International carriers base their shipping rate on Actual weight or Volumetric Weight, whichever is greater.
Actual weight is the weight of the package based on the weight scale.
Volumetric Weight is used to calculate the density of a package. Increase fractions of a weight to the next full kilogram. Formula as below:
(Length x Width x Height) / 5000 (cm) = Volumetric Weight (kg)
- Do ZipX shipping rates include customs fees, tariffs or taxes?
Published ZipX shipping rates do not include any import fees or duty for shipments coming into Hong Kong. In some cases, couriers may also charge a brokerage fee for clearing your package through local customs. These fees vary, and are not paid by ZipX.
Please contact your local customs office for more information on duties or import fees
- Can I buy items from retailers that are not listed on your shopping page?
Absolutely, you can buy from any retailers or individuals you wish
- How do I save money when shopping online?
Online stores can pack their merchandise inefficiently or don’t deliver to international address, resulting in substantially higher shipping costs for international customers. ZipX is there to bridge the gap handle your logistics as effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Check if merchants offer free shipping to some countries
- Check to see if coupons or discount codes are available
- Always research before purchasing, be sure to read the ratings and reviews of sellers and for the best products and deals
- Consider rebates before purchasing
- Check different websites for the same product
- How do I translate a website?
Need to translate an English-language website? Use these handy tools:
- http://translate.google.com: translator provided by Google to translate text and webpages
- How do I make sure I’m ordering the right clothing or shoe size?
International size charts:https://www.calculator.com.my/shoe-clothing-size#.XkNIVDEzaUk
- How long do your shipments take to reach me?
Subject to when your shipment arrives at a ZipX Warehouse and when payment confirmation is complete. You can track your shipment by logging into the ZipX customer portal
- Will ZipX forward my packages to me when I am traveling?
No. Someone else at the designated address can collect the shipment for you
- Is there a limit to size of a single order I can place?
Maximum weight of 30kgs.
Maximum measurement in any one direction must be less than 1.5 meters.
Width + length + height must be less than 3 meters
- How can I get my package(s) shipped?
Automatic: Your shipments will be shipped to you automatically as soon as they arrive at our facility & your payment has been processed.
- Sign in and go to Your ZipX Account
- Personal Account > Order Tracking > Select Shipment > Pay
- ZipX will confirm payment and automatically process your package to be shipped at the next best schedule possible
- What couriers do you use to send my merchandise and documents?
ZipX uses our own express delivery team and those of our close partners, to ensure the quality of delivery to your home or office
- How can I make sure I get all my email notifications?
Spam filters sometimes include email you do want to receive. To ensure you receive all your account communications, we recommend that you firstname.lastname@example.org to your Safe Sender List.
ZipX sends email alerts to you when we receive a package at your ZipX address, when your shipment arrives at your home country, and for other important notifications
- Will you accept shipments sent to me by merchants and individual sellers?
Yes. ZipX will accept shipments to your ZipX overseas warehouse address from any merchant or individual seller
- Why do I sometimes receive multiple packages even though I only placed one order with a merchant?
Merchants can often ship parts of the same order from different warehouses, or at different times. This means you may receive two or more packages, even though you only placed one order.
If a merchant ships parts of your order separately, you will pay shipping for each package. To save on shipping costs, you may hold payment confirmation until the other parts arrive but please take note of the period of free storage period, as storage fee could be accrued after free period
- What if my item is gift-wrapped?
To ensure quality and compliance with export and import regulations, we must open and review all wrapped items. When possible, we make every effort to return wrapped items to their original condition
- How long does it take to process my shipment?
Most shipments leave our warehouses once you have completed your payment, normally within 1 – 2 business days after your shipment arrives. ZipX does not tender to packages to our couriers on Sundays & public holidays.
In some cases, high-value merchandise and shipments may require additional paperwork to comply with export and import regulations. This may result in additional shipment processing time.
Shipments containing certain animal products, including feathers, animal skin and mother-of-pearl may require additional processing time to ensure its in compliance with export and import regulations.
Shipments containing items on the restricted and prohibited item list require additional review by our ZipX team. This adds processing time to these shipments.
Please see transit times for details
- Will I be charged for storage?
Members receive 7 storage days for free while waiting for customs clearance and shipment settlement. Shipments stored past this period will incur storage fees.
Storage fees continue to accrue until your package is shipped, discarded or returned to the sender. You will see storage charges itemized on your invoice when the package is shipped or discarded
- Does ZipX provide temperature-controlled facilities?
No. ZipX does not provide temperature-controlled or humidity-controlled facilities
- Does ZipX provide refrigeration?
No. ZipX does not provide any form of temperature-controlled storage or transportation. Do not ship items requiring refrigeration via ZipX.
Common items that require refrigeration included frozen foods, perishable foodstuffs, temperature-sensitive medications, dry ice and chocolate
- Will you open my packages?
In some cases, yes. In the USA, ZipX is required by law to inspect all packages when they arrive at our ZipX warehouses. We will ensure they were not broken during shipping and are sufficiently well-packaged.
If the vendor included an invoice, we will compare the contents of the package to the purchases shown on the invoice to ensure the content details match. If the invoice shows the price you paid, we can also enter these values for you.
If you receive an item that is not in the manufacturer’s original packaging, or is not from a trusted vendor, we will open the product packaging to inspect the item. This allows ZipX to reduce fraud, and saves you shipping costs by verifying the correct product is in the package and is legal for export and import to various countries
- Do you charge a fee if my home address is incorrect?
Yes. Incorrect home addresses on your ZipX shipment will require significant manual labour, and we must charge a flat fee of HKD 80 for these costs.
Common reasons for address correction include:
- You requested shipment to a P.O. Box. ZipX and most express couriers will not ship to a P.O. Box.
- Your address is incomplete or missing vital information. You can verify and update your shipping address by signing in to your account, Personal Account > Shipping Address
- What merchandise is considered “Dangerous Goods”?
Please contact our customer service to review your item(s) to determine their classification and transportation regulations before sending your DG (dangerous goods) shipment to our ZipX warehouse.
To speed up the review, please send ZipX an email with a link for the item(s).
Dangerous goods / hazardous materials are items with hazardous properties that can present a potential hazard to human health and safety. ZipX is able to ship some classes of dangerous goods, depending on Cathay Pacific carrier capabilities and the export / import regulations between the two countries.
Find more information about Dangerous Goods here
- What does “Special Handling” mean?
Certain items i.e. wine may require review to specially process the shipping. We will notify you via tracking and would contact you if we need further documents. You may contact us for more details on the progress of shipment status
- What does “Confiscated by customs” mean?
This status means the shipment has been confiscated by customs and we are unable to export this item. Customs may have to contact the shipper / consignee for further details
- What does “Document(s) required for clearance is/are missing” mean?
This status means that shipment is still pending documents i.e. license / merchant’s invoice / Shipment Value Declaration etc. that would enable ZipX to clear the shipment. ZipX will contact accordingly to retrieve these information to ensure that the shipment gets to you
- What does “documents required for consignee pending clearance” mean?
“Documents required for consignee pending clearance” means we are waiting for you to provide more information about the product.
You will receive an email from our ZipX customer service team requesting the information needed to determine if we can export this item for you. Please reply with the requested information as soon as possible so we can send the shipment to you as soon as possible!
As always, please view the Prohibited and Restricted Item Guide before shipping with ZipX.
- Can ZipX ship perfume?
- Can ZipX ship wildlife products?
They are very restricted
- What is the difference between restricted and prohibited items?
Prohibited items: We cannot ship an item to you if it is prohibited in your country or for export from the shipping country. If you are not sure if an item is prohibited, please check this detailed list or you can contact us before ordering. ZipX may receive items which we cannot ship to you, and may be unable to ship it to any address including back to the sender. In some cases, we may be required to dispose of it.
Restricted Items: Some restricted items can be shipped, but only after fulfilling both export regulations of shipping country and import regulation of your country. The compliance review usually takes less than 24 hours, but it may take one to three business days before your package is available to ship. If you have questions about shipping a restricted item, please contact us before shipping the item via ZipX.
Please review our list of prohibited and restricted items before you shop!
- Can ZipX ship counterfeit, bootleg or knockoff items?
ZipX cannot export counterfeit, bootleg or knockoff items. If we receive an item that does not appear to be authentic, we will notify you by e-mail and further process the shipment to verify its authenticity.
If the item is counterfeit and the vendor provided a return label, we can help you return the item. If the vendor did not provide a return label, or if the merchant will not accept a return, we must discard the item. ZipX cannot ship counterfeit items to anyone other than the original seller
- Does ZipX ship food?
ZipX cannot export any food items that are perishable (require refrigeration). Please check with shipping country export regulations and import country regulations or contact us for assistance.
All food packaging must include:
- Name of the product
- Ingredient list in English
- Nutrition facts in English
If the food arrives with a merchant invoice, we will attempt to locate the required information to meet country shipping regulations for export. If the required information is not available, ZipX will not be able to export it
- Can ZipX ship weapons or gun accessories?
No. ZipX will not export any product that appears to be a weapon, weapon part or accessory to a weapon. Common gun and weapon accessories include, but are not limited to:
- Scopes or sights
- Ammunition clips or magazines
- Pistol grips
- Rifle butt stocks
- Items equipped with night-vision
- Items equipped with lasers
- Does ZipX charge a fee for handling dangerous goods or hazardous materials?
We do not handle dangerous goods or hazardous materials. Do not send ZipX these items. Please refer to our Shipping Guide for more information
- Can ZipX sip police or military style items?
No. ZipX will not export any product that appears to be related to police, government or military activity. Common items include but not limited to:
- Body armor
- Gas masks
- Protective clothing containing body armor
- Police batons
- Surveillance equipment
- Can ZipX ship motorized vehicles?
No. ZipX cannot export any motorized vehicle that requires a license to operate. Common examples include cars, trucks and motorcycles
- Can ZipX ship lithium batteries?
No, with exceptions subject to additional regulations.
Due to the potential fire danger, lithium ion and lithium metal batteries are heavily regulated for air transport. The regulations are extremely complex a can vary by country, and by courier. The size of the battery, how it is packaged and if it is pre-installed in an electronic device also play a role in the regulations and restrictions.
If your shipment contains lithium batteries or is an electronic device containing these batteries, please contact us for assistance
- Can ZipX ship human growth hormones?
No. ZipX cannot export human growth hormones (hGH) of any kind. Do not ship human growth hormones via ZipX. Common examples of human growth hormones include Norditropin, Nutropin, Omnitrope, Saizen and Genotropin. Supplements and vitamins legally purchased for bodybuilding purposes, include Creatine, are not considered human growth hormones
- Can ZipX ship controlled substances?
No. ZipX cannot export controlled substances or any item that contains controlled substances. Do not ship controlled substances via ZipX.
A controlled substance is any drug that is illegal or restricted for sale at shipping countries, even if it is readily available in your own country. For example, Sudafed and Hoodia for US to HK
- Can ZipX ship agricultural items like plants, seeds and soil?
ZipX cannot export agricultural items if:
- Your country prohibits these items
- Your country requires a pre-shipment inspection
- A phytosanitary certificate must be provided by the shipper to import the product
They must be properly labeled, including their genus, species and country of origin which also applies to individual seed packets. ZipX cannot ship or store any items we cannot identify, or are not properly labeled.
ZipX also cannot accept foreign seeds or plants that are not properly imported into the shipping country. These items will be removed from your account upon receipt and properly discarded.
ZipX is unable to store or export live plants or loose soil. We will automatically return any live plants to the sender provided they are within the local shipping country.
Please contact us with a link to the item so we can determine if we can export the items for you
- Are there exceptions to export restrictions for laboratory, medical or research use?
ZipX cannot export prescription medications, controlled substances or human growth hormones of any kind, for any reason.
ZipX cannot export assays, peptides, biological media and animal, veterinary or human vaccines. If you receive shipments containing these items, ZipX is required to dispose of the items at their local disposal facility. ZipX cannot ship these items to any address, including back to the sender
How can we help?
Drop us a message